Suffering from Insomnia should not be a battle that is done alone. At Axcess Accident Center we offer multiple options to treat insomnia and the effects of it. Alpha Stim, Acupuncture, Adjustments, Nutrition, and even CBD can all help with the sleep disorder of insomnia.
Chronic Insomnia effects up to 33% of Adults at different times. Chronic Insomnia is when you have 3 or more episodes per week for 3 months or more. Otherwise you may suffer from acute Insomnia.
Insomnia can be caused by many things and a few are:
- Stress / Worries
- Poor Sleep Habits
- Shift work (police officer or graveyards)
Symptoms of Insomnia difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Symptoms of Insomnia difficulty falling or staying asleep
- waking up during the night
- feeling fatigued after a full night’s sleep
- increased number of errors or mistakes while performing daily activities
- irritability or anxiety
- daytime sleepiness
- inability to focus or remember things
Insomnia lifestyle or home remedies
- Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.
- Stay active. …
- Check your medications. …
- Avoid or limit naps. …
- Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don’t use nicotine. …
- Don’t put up with pain. …
- Avoid large meals and beverages before bed.
Alpha Stim is a drug free approach to insomnia. Alpha Stim does not make you drowsy like drugs or have impactful side effects. Alpha Stim helps to calm the mind with the production of alpha waves using a micro current. This device has been studied and has shown positive impacts with insomnia, anxiety, depression and pain. It has been FDA cleared for treatment of all four of these health disorders.
Axcess Accident Center has devices on hand for patients to use in clinic or for purchase to use home. Alpha stim can be used daily to help with insomnia. Studies have shown results with as little as 5 treatments.
Another comparison study shows Alpha Stim compared to using drugs when looking for insomnia improvement. Alpha stim was more effective in both the military and civilian study than using lunesta or Sonata
When Alpha Stim is combined with acupuncture or adjustment patients can find that they have even more relief with one visit. Call 801-701-8222 and select the clinic that is nearest to you or get a Free Consult by filling out our form on the bottom of our website. We look forward to helping our patients with Insomnia and in “Living Your Extraordinary Life”©