What do you do if you have been in an auto accident? What is your coverage? Who’s gonna pay to fix the car damage or damage to your body?

When an accident is your fault, your auto insurance pays to fix your car and if medical treatment is used then it’s covered by your insurance. The minimum that each driver has in the state of Utah is $3000. Using your medical coverage does not raise your rates or require a deductible.

When the accident is not your fault it works a little differently. Your car repair will occur through the person’s insurance that hits you. Medical will still use your insurance …again it does not raise rates.

Call 801-701-8222 to learn how being in an auto accident does not have to be a painful experience. We help people from American Fork, Orem, Provo, Spanish Fork, and even West Valley.

Published On: October 25th, 2013 / Categories: Auto Accident /

Subscribe To Receive The Latest News

Get The Latest Blogs Emailed To You As Soon As It’s Posted.

Read Our Privacy Policy here.