When it comes to whiplash treatment Utah look no further than Axcess Accident Center. Seeking treatment immediately following an accident will be one of the best things you can do for your health. When you take advantage of our professional chiropractic care and massage session we’ll help to relieve muscle stiffness, promote flexibility and aid in increased range of motion. If you’ve been in an accident and find yourself suffering from the signs and symptoms of whiplash, visit Axcess Accident Center for neck pain treatment Utah.
Free 30 Minute Massage
If you've been in a car accident within the past 45 days
What should Whiplash Treatment include?
- Manipulation– Spinal adjustments and manipulation increases blood circulation to the injured muscles as well as aligns the neck and spine appropriately to reduce inflammation in the vertebrae, discs, joints, tendons and muscles to allow for proper healing. Frequent manipulations in a short time after an injury help keeps relieve stiffness of muscles that tighten around the injury and promotes flexibility to aid in increased range of motion.
- Mobilizations– Early use of range of motion exercises have a more rapid recovery than extended use of immobilization or use of a cervical collar.
- Immobilizations– Neck traction or a neck brace if prescribed. However, new research shows that immobilization causes muscle atrophy (muscle wasting) as well as decreased blood flow and healing of injured muscles.
- Supplemental heat– application may relieve muscle tension
- Range of motion exercises– Patients who use range of motion exercises as soon as symptoms allow, usually within 1-4 days, improve and recover at a more rapid rate.
- Physical therapy– can be helpful to help strengthen muscles and reduce injured and painful motions and to help a patient discontinue use from a neck collar.
Return to Routine
Whiplash is an injury sustained during a sudden distortion or extension of the neck. This sudden distortion is generally caused by a sudden cervical (neck) acceleration-deceleration motion. Whiplash can occur from a variety of accidents, not just from car accidents. Whiplash can be sustained through activities such as horseback riding, bicycles or falling from heights. If you have experienced one of these accidents and are suffering from pain caused by whiplash, give Axcess Accident center a call.
By taking advantage of regular adjustments with the help of our professional chiropractors and massage therapists you can dramatically reduce the pain involved in an accident or injury. Through manipulation of the spine, blood circulation is increased to the injured muscles, the neck is aligned appropriately and inflammation is reduced in the vertebrae, discs, joints, tendons and muscles which promotes proper healing. Our whiplash treatment Utah can dramatically reduce the pain involved with whiplash and also reduce the time that it would normally take to return to your normal daily routines and activities.
Whiplash is a fairly common injury but is often ignored or neglected due to lack of understanding. By seeking out neck pain treatment Utah with Axcess Accident Center our experts will help to diagnose the reason behind your pain and prescribe the correct treatment to aid in your recovery. Whiplash has a long list of effects and symptoms ranging from pain and stiffness in the neck to stress, frustration, anger and even drug dependency. When it comes to whiplash treatment Utah look no further than Axcess Accident Center. By taking advantage of our chiropractic care and massage sessions you’ll immediately begin to experience relief.